Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Organic Rice


My name is sankar from India Andhra Pradesh know my place doing in agriculture I'm working in city but I interested to the village nature and how do doing the farming In particularly organic farming. In present organic farming is a good for health and good Once. In present cities are also more developing but changing the environmental places Present the village farming land also changing the real estate business so I have gone and enjoying the place of land women also doing the farming that nature will be so beauty On the occasion forget for me its beauty on that place I enjoy it..

My name is sankar from India Andhra Pradesh know my place doing in agriculture I'm working in city but I interested to the village nature and how do doing the farming In particularly organic farming. In present organic farming is a good for health and good Once. In present cities are also more developing but changing the environmental places Present the village farming land also changing the real estate business so I have gone and enjoying the place of land women also doing the farming that nature will be so beauty On the occasion forget for me its beauty on that place I enjoy it..

No comments:

Post a Comment