Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Organic Place

On That time iam  going to my place of  mountain but going to my home to mountain there are 15 km so that time bus not available my motorcycle is also troubled so I plan to by walk on road so on the way lorry will come I trying to lift to the person iam going evening time nature its very beauty full and road will be very chilli. So on that time rain will come lorry will be go air will be very cold. So I evered like that organic natural

I very very ejoyed.
On That time iam  going to my place of  mountain but going to my home to mountain there are 15 km so that time bus not available my motorcycle is also troubled so I plan to by walk on road so on the way lorry will come I trying to lift to the person iam going evening time nature its very beauty full and road will be very chilli. So on that time rain will come lorry will be go air will be very cold. So I evered like that organic natural

I very very ejoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment